Consumption and Asset Return Dynamics in the Chilean Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joskow, Paul L & Schmalensee, Richard & Bailey, Elizabeth M, 1998. "The Market for Sulfur Dioxide Emissions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(4), pages 669-685, September.
- Misiolek, Walter S. & Elder, Harold W., 1989. "Exclusionary manipulation of markets for pollution rights," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 156-166, March.
- Malik, Arun S, 1992. "Enforcement Costs and the Choice of Policy Instruments for Controlling Pollution," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 30(4), pages 714-721, October.
- Randolph M. Lyon, 1982. "Auctions and Alternative Procedures for Allocating Pollution Rights," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 58(1), pages 16-32.
- Kling, Catherine L. & Innes, Robert & Rubin, Jonathan, 1992. "Emission Permits Under Monopoly," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1607, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hege Westskog, 1996. "Market Power in a System of Tradeable CO2 Quotas," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 85-103.
- Harford, Jon D., 1987. "Self-reporting of pollution and the firm's behavior under imperfectly enforceable regulations," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 293-303, September.
- Lyon, Randolph M., 1986. "Equilibrium properties of auctions and alternative procedures for allocating transferable permits," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 129-152, June.
- Stranlund, John K & Chavez, Carlos A, 2000. "Effective Enforcement of a Transferable Emissions Permit System with a Self-Reporting Requirement," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 113-131, September.
- Malik, Arun S., 1990. "Markets for pollution control when firms are noncompliant," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 97-106, March.
- Keeler, Andrew G., 1991. "Noncompliant firms in transferable discharge permit markets: Some extensions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 180-189, September.
- Robert W. Hahn, 1984. "Market Power and Transferable Property Rights," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(4), pages 753-765.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrés Acuña & Carlos Oyarzún, 2001.
"Money and Real Fluctuations: Calibrating a Cash in Advance Model for the Chilean Economy,"
06-2001, Departamento de Economía, Universidad de Concepción.
- Acuña, Andrés & Oyarzún, Carlos, 2001. "Money and Real Fluctuations: Calibrating a Cash in Advance Model for the Chilean Economy," MPRA Paper 8274, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2005.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cnc:wpaper:04-2001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ronald Sepulveda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deudecl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.