Career Commitment Vs Organizational Commitment: A Comparison Between For-Profit And Non-Profit Sectors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- House, Robert & Javidan, Mansour & Hanges, Paul & Dorfman, Peter, 2002. "Understanding cultures and implicit leadership theories across the globe: an introduction to project GLOBE," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 3-10, April.
- Scott Shane, 1995. "Uncertainty Avoidance and the Preference for Innovation Championing Roles," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(1), pages 47-68, March.
- Karen L Newman & Stanley D Nollen, 1996. "Culture and Congruence: The Fit Between Management Practices and national Culture," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(4), pages 753-779, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shazia Akhtar & M. Faisal Malik, 2016. "Effect of Boredom and Flexible Work Practices on the Relationship of WFC with Procrastination and Affective Commitment: Mediation of Non-Work-Related Presenteeism," Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Springer;Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management, vol. 17(4), pages 343-356, December.
- Tanoli, Mubashar Farooq, 2016. "Understanding career planning: A literature review," MPRA Paper 74730, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Oct 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsCareer Commitment; Organizational Commitment; For-Profit and Non-Profit Organizations;
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cms:1icm11:2011-078-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ihfal). General contact details of provider: http://www.internationalconference.com.my/proceeding.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.