Strategic Millennium Framework For Managing The Growth And Development Of Entrepreneurship In Developing Countries In Africa (Zimbabwe Case Study)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence M. Kahn, 2007.
"The Impact of Employment Protection Mandates on Demographic Temporary Employment Patterns: International Microeconomic Evidence,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(521), pages 333-356, June.
- Kahn, Lawrence M., 2005. "The Impact of Employment Protection Mandates on Demographic Temporary Employment Patterns: International Microeconomic Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 1548, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lawrence M. Kahn, 2006. "The Impact of Employment Protection Mandates on Demographic Temporary Employment Patterns: International Microeconomic Evidence," Working Papers 886, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- John T. Addison & Christopher J. Surfield, 2008. "Atypical Work and Employment Continuity," Working Paper series 12_08, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.
More about this item
KeywordsResource; Strategic; Innovation; Value Addition; Business Management;
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-04-03 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-04-03 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2012-04-03 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cms:1asb11:2011-042-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ihfal) or (Red Ng). General contact details of provider: http://www.internationalconference.com.my/proceeding.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.