Articulating Sme Business Models And Evaluating Growth Strategies Using A Hierarchical Business Model Framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ichniowski, Casey & Shaw, Kathryn & Prennushi, Giovanna, 1997. "The Effects of Human Resource Management Practices on Productivity: A Study of Steel Finishing Lines," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(3), pages 291-313, June.
- de Kok, Jan & Uhlaner, Lorraine M, 2001.
"Organization Context and Human Resource Management in the Small Firm,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 273-291, December.
- Jan de Kok & Lorraine M. Uhlaner, 2001. "Organization Context and Human Resource Management in the Small Firm," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-038/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Krishnan Sandeep K & Singh, Manjari, 2004. "Strategic Human Resource Management: Three-Stage Process and Influencing Organisational Factors," IIMA Working Papers WP2004-06-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness model; SME; business strategies; hierarchical business model framework;
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-04-03 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2012-04-03 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cms:1asb11:2011-022-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ihfal) or (Red Ng). General contact details of provider: http://www.internationalconference.com.my/proceeding.htm .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .