Estimation of Dynamic Models with Error Components
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario Quagliariello, "undated". "Banks' Performance over the Business Cycle: A Panel Analysis on Italian Intermediaries," Discussion Papers 04/17, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Jean-Louis ARCAND & Béatrice D'HOMBRES, 2002.
"Explaining the Negative Coefficient Associated with Human Capital in Augmented Solow Growth Regressions,"
- Arcand Jean-Louis & Béatrice d'Hombres, 2005. "Explaining the Negative Coefficient Associated with Human Capital in Augmented Solow Growth Regressions," Macroeconomics 0510010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hsiao, C. & Pesaran, M.H., 2004.
"‘Random Coefficient Panel Data Models’,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0434, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Cheng Hsiao & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2004. "Random Coefficient Panel Data Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 1233, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hsiao, Cheng & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2004. "Random Coefficient Panel Data Models," IZA Discussion Papers 1236, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cheng Hsiao & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2004. "Random Coefficient Panel Data Models," IEPR Working Papers 04.2, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Sadraoui, Tarek & Ben Zina, Naceur, 2007.
"Coopération en R&D et croissance économique : Une analyse par les données de panel dynamique
[R&D Cooperation and economic growth: A dynamic panel data analysis]," MPRA Paper 3415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2010.
"Financial development and inequality: Brazil 1985–1994,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 113-130, May.
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2007. "Financial Development and Inequality: Brazil 1985-1994," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 164, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2008. "Financial Development and Inequality: Brazil 1985-1994," Working Papers 86, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Vasilis Sarafidis & Tom Wansbeek, 2012. "Cross-Sectional Dependence in Panel Data Analysis," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 483-531, September.
- Abdul Majid, Muhamed Zulkhibri, 2010. "Bank-characteristics, lending channel and monetary policy in Malaysia: evidence from bank-level data," MPRA Paper 30052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Miguel Benavente & Alexander Galetovic & Ricardo Sanhueza & Pablo Serra, 2004. "Estimando la demanda residencial por electricidad en Chile: a doña Juanita le importa el precio (Calculating the residential demand for electricity in Chile: Mrs. Jones does care about the price)," Documentos de Trabajo 192, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Cory Koedel & Julian R. Betts, 2011.
"Does Student Sorting Invalidate Value-Added Models of Teacher Effectiveness? An Extended Analysis of the Rothstein Critique,"
Education Finance and Policy,
MIT Press, vol. 6(1), pages 18-42, January.
- Cory Koedel & Julian Betts, 2009. "Does Student Sorting Invalidate Value-Added Models of Teacher Effectiveness? An Extended Analysis of the Rothstein Critique," Working Papers 0902, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Cynthia Bansak & Norman Morin & Martha Starr, 2007.
"Technology, Capital Spending, And Capacity Utilization,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(3), pages 631-645, July.
- Cynthia Bansak & Norman J. Morin & Martha Starr-McCluer, 2004. "Technology, capital spending, and capacity utilization," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-30, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Yongfu Huang, 2005. "Will political liberalisation bring about financial development?," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 05/578, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Recuero Virto, Laura & Gasmi, Farid & Belaid, Rabah, 2009.
"Qualité institutionnelle et performance économique : cas des télécommunications dans les pays en voie de développement
[Institutional quality and economic performance through telecommunications in ," MPRA Paper 12889, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rahman, Mizanur, 2008. "The Impact of a Common Currency on East Asian Production Networks and China’s Exports Behavior," MPRA Paper 13931, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarafidis, Vasilis, 2009. "GMM Estimation of Short Dynamic Panel Data Models With Error Cross-Sectional Dependence," MPRA Paper 25176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bienvenido Ortega & Andrés Marchante, 2010. "Temporary contracts and labour productivity in Spain: a sectoral analysis," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 199-212, December.
- Mackiewicz, Michał, 2008. "Determinants of Cyclicality of Fiscal Surpluses in The OECD Countries," MPRA Paper 16034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vermot-Desroches, Bernard, 1993. "L’économie des transports, un champ novateur, intégrateur et ambitieux," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 69(3), pages 213-225, septembre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clt:sswopa:336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victoria Mason). General contact details of provider: http://www.hss.caltech.edu/ss .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.