Ethnicity and Modernization in Contemporary Africa
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Bossuroy, 2011. "Individual Determinants of Ethnic Identification," Working Papers DT/2011/06, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Giacomo De Luca & Roland Hodler & Paul A. Raschky & Michele Valsecchi, 2015.
"Ethnic Favoritism: An Axiom of Politics?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5209, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wunnava, Phanindra V. & Mitra, Aniruddha & Prasch, Robert E., 2012. "Globalization, Institutions, and the Ethnic Divide: Recent Longitudinal Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 6459, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gisselquist, Rachel M. & Leiderer, Stefan & Nino-Zarazua, Miguel, 2014. "Ethnic heterogeneity and public goods provision in Zambia: Further evidence of a subnational .diversity dividend," WIDER Working Paper Series 162, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Patricia Justino, 2012. "Shared Societies and Armed Conflict: Costs, Inequality and the Benefits of Peace," Working Papers 2012/35, Maastricht School of Management.
- Patricia Justino, 2012. "Shared Societies and Armed Conflict: Costs, Inequality and the Benefits of Peace," HiCN Working Papers 125, Households in Conflict Network.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6269 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Bossuroy, 2011. "Ethnic Solidarity and the Individual Determinants of Ethnic Identification," SALDRU Working Papers 69, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clt:sswopa:16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victoria Mason). General contact details of provider: http://www.hss.caltech.edu/ss .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .