Modeling dynamics in time-series-cross-section political economy data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott Legree, Tammy Schirle, Mikal Skuterud, 2014.
"The Effect of Labour Relations Laws on Union Density Rates: Evidence from Canadian Provinces,"
LCERPA Working Papers
0078, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 08 Sep 2014.
- Legree, Scott & Schirle, Tammy & Skuterud, Mikal, 2014. "The Effect of Labour Relations Laws on Union Density Rates: Evidence from Canadian Provinces," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2014-42, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 22 Sep 2014.
- Scott Legree & Tammy Schirle & Mikal Skuterud, 2014. "The Effect of Labour Relations Laws on Union Density Rates: Evidence from Canadian Provinces," Working Papers 1405, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2014.
- Michaël Zemmour, 2012.
"Tax competition and the move from insurance to assistance,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
12090r, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Mar 2013.
- Michaël Zemmour, 2012. "Tax competition and the move from insurance to assistance," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12090, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Michaël Zemmour, 2012. "Tax competition and the move from insurance to assistance," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00768909, HAL.
- Rowe, Kelly & Lago, Ignacio & Lago-Peñas, Santiago, 2012. "The Partisan Consequences of Turnout Revisited," MPRA Paper 45423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ignacio Lago & Carlos Lago-Peñas & Santiago Lago-Peñas, 2016.
"Democracy and Football,"
Social Science Quarterly,
Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 97(5), pages 1282-1294, November.
- Ignacio Lago & Carlos Lago-Peñas & Santiago Lago-Peñas, 2015. "Democracy and football," Working Papers. Collection B: Regional and sectoral economics 1501, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- K. Kivanç Karaman & Sevket Pamuk, 2011.
"Different Paths to the Modern State in Europe: The interaction between domestic political economy and interstate competition,"
LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series
37, European Institute, LSE.
- K. Kivanç Karaman & Sevket Pamuk, 2011. "Different Paths to the Modern State in Europe: The interaction between domestic political economy and interstate competition," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 7, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- repec:bla:reviec:v:25:y:2017:i:1:p:195-232 is not listed on IDEAS
- Massimiliano Cali, 2015. "Trading Away from Conflict : Using Trade to Increase Resilience in Fragile States," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 20713.
- Jochimsen, Beate & Thomasius, Sebastian, 2014.
"The perfect finance minister: Whom to appoint as finance minister to balance the budget,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 390-408.
- Beate R. Jochimsen & Sebastian Thomasius, 2012. "The Perfect Finance Minister: Whom to Appoint as Finance Minister to Balance the Budget?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1188, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Santiago Lago-Peñas & Agnese Sacchi & Pablo Simon-Cosano, 2014. "Who honor the rules of federalism? Party system nationalization and fiscal performance," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1409, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Besir Ceka and Brian Burgo, 2014. "Discovering Cooperation: A Contractual Approach to Institutional Change in Regional International Organizations," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0388, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Massimiliano Calì & Alen Mulabdic, 2017.
"Trade and civil conflict: Revisiting the cross-country evidence,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 195-232, February.
- Cali, Massimiliano & Mulabdic, Alen, 2014. "Trade and civil conflict : revisiting the cross-country evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7125, The World Bank.
- Daniel Aldrich, 2011. "The power of people: social capital’s role in recovery from the 1995 Kobe earthquake," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 56(3), pages 595-611, March.
- Samuel Bazzi, Christopher Blattman, 2011. " Economic Shocks and Conflict: The (Absence of?) Evidence from Commodity Price- Working Paper 274," Working Papers 274, Center for Global Development.
- Andreas Dietrich, 2012.
"Does growth cause structural change, or is it the other way around? A dynamic panel data analysis for seven OECD countries,"
Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 915-944, December.
- Andreas Dietrich, 2009. "Does Growth Cause Structural Change, or Is it the Other Way Round? A Dynamic Panel Data Analyses for Seven OECD Countries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-034, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Arvind Magesan & Eik Leong Swee, "undated". "Is Happiness Really a Warm Gun? The Consequences of U.S. Weapons Sales for Political Violence," Working Papers 2015-09, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 25 Jun 2015.
- Dejan Kovacevic, "undated". "Empirical Evidence for the Bank Lending Channel in Bosnia and Herzegovina: Does Lending Differ Between Large and Small Banks?," IHEID Working Papers 10-2015, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Domikowsky, Christian & Bornemann, Sven & Duellmann, Klaus & Pfingsten, Andreas, 2014. "Loan loss provisioning and procyclicality: Evidence from an expected loss model," Discussion Papers 39/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Bruce Headey & Ruud Muffels, 2014. "Trajectories of Life Satisfaction: Positive Feedback Loops May Explain Why Life Satisfaction Changes in Multi-year Waves Rather than Oscillating around a Set-Point," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 674, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Piper, Alan T., 2012. "A Happiness Test of Human Capital Theory," MPRA Paper 43496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Hollyer, 2010. "Conditionality, compliance, and domestic interests: State capture and EU accession policy," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 387-431, December.
- Arindam Mandal & Joseph McCollum, 2013. "Consumer Confidence and the Unemployment Rate in New York State: A Panel Study," New York Economic Review, New York State Economics Association (NYSEA), pages 3-19.
- Piper, Alan, 2013. "A Note on Modelling Dynamics in Happiness Estimations," MPRA Paper 49364, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clt:sswopa:1304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victoria Mason). General contact details of provider: http://www.hss.caltech.edu/ss .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.