Random Coefficient models for time-series-cross-section data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michaël Zemmour, 2012.
"Tax competition and the move from insurance to assistance,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
12090r, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Mar 2013.
- Michaël Zemmour, 2012. "Tax competition and the move from insurance to assistance," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12090, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Michaël Zemmour, 2012. "Tax competition and the move from insurance to assistance," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00768909, HAL.
- Yuli Radev, 2012. "Empirical Analysis of Demand of Natural Gas by Households in Europe," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 154-183.
- Amable, Bruno & Demmou, Lilas & Gatti, Donatella, 2007. "Employment Performance and Institutions: New Answers to an Old Question," IZA Discussion Papers 2731, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Uta Brehm & Henriette Engelhardt-Wölfler, 2015. "On the age-specific correlation between fertility and female employment," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 32(23), pages 691-722, March.
- Kittel, Bernhard & Winner, Hannes, 2002. "How reliable is pooled analysis in political economy? The globalization welfare state nexus revisited," MPIfG Discussion Paper 02/3, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Christian Aßmann & Jens Boysen-Hogrefe & Nils Jannsen, 2013.
"Costs Of Housing Crises: International Evidence,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(4), pages 299-313, October.
- Aßmann, Christian & Boysen-Hogrefe, Jens & Jannsen, Nils, 2009. "Costs of housing crises: International evidence," Kiel Working Papers 1524, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Aßmann, Christian & Boysen-Hogrefe, Jens & Jannsen, Nils, 2011. "Costs of housing crises: International evidence," Kiel Working Papers 1524 [rev.], Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mejra Festić & Sebastijan Repina & Alenka Kavkler, 2009. "The overheating of five EU new member states and cyclicality of systemic risk in the banking sector," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 219-232, May.
- Massón Guerra, José Luis, 2007.
"El capital empresarial como determinante de la productividad y el crecimiento en España
[The Impact of Entrepreneurship Capital on Spanish's Labor Productivity and Economic Growth]," MPRA Paper 4073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dressler, Jonathan B. & Tauer, Loren W., 2011.
"Revealing an Equitable Income Allocation among Dairy Farm Partnerships,"
126542, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Dressler, Jonathan B. & Tauer, Loren W., 2011. "Revealing an Equitable Income Allocation among Dairy Farm Partnerships," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 102116, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Dressler, Jonathan B. & Tauer, Loren W., 2012. "An Estimate of Socioemotional Wealth in the Family Business," Working Papers 128814, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Bruno Amable & Lilas Demmou & Donatella Gatti, 2006. "Institutions, unemployment and inactivity in the OECD countries," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590495, HAL.
- Zouhair MRABET & Lanouar CHARFEDDINE, 2013. "Trade Liberalization, Technology Import And Employment: Evidence Of Skill Upgrading In The Tunisian Context," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 37, pages 11-36.
- Boris Branisa & Adriana Cardozo, 2009. "Revisiting the Regional Growth Convergence Debate in Colombia Using Income Indicators," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 194, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research, revised 21 Aug 2009.
- Bruno Amable & Lilas Demmou & Donatella Gatti, 2006. "Institutions, unemployment and inactivity in the OECD countries," Working Papers halshs-00590495, HAL.
- Festic, Mejra & Krizanic, France, 2011. "The Introduction of the Common Currency in Slovenia," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 88-105, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clt:sswopa:1205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victoria Mason). General contact details of provider: http://www.hss.caltech.edu/ss .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.