Social learning with private and common values
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Ali & Navin Kartik, 2012. "Herding with collective preferences," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 51(3), pages 601-626, November.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:392-410 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eyster, Erik & Galeotti, Andrea & Kartik, Navin & Rabin, Matthew, 2014.
"Congested observational learning,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 519-538.
- Eyster, E & Galeotti, A & Kartik, N & Rabin, M, 2012. "Congested Observational Learning," Economics Discussion Papers 8948, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Eyster, Erik & Galeotti, Andrea & Kartik, Navin & Rabin, Matthew, 2014. "Congested observational learning," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58748, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jacob K. Goeree & Thomas R. Palfrey & Brian W. Rogers & Richard D. McKelvey, 2007.
"Self-Correcting Information Cascades,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 74(3), pages 733-762.
- Goeree, Jacob & Palfrey, Thomas & Rogers, Brian & McKelvey, Richard, 2004. "Self-correcting Information Cascades," Working Papers 1197, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Jacob K. Goeree & Thomas R. Palfrey & Brian W. Rogers & Richard D. McKelvey, 2006. "Self-Correcting Information Cascades," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000211, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jacob Goeree & Thomas Palfrey & Brian Rogers, 2004. "Self-Correcting Information Cascades," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000153, UCLA Department of Economics.
- repec:esx:essedp:706 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kaufman, Noah, 2014. "Overcoming the barriers to the market performance of green consumer goods," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 487-507.
- Wu, Jiemai, 2015. "Helpful laymen in informational cascades," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 407-415.
- Wiseman, Thomas, 2008. "Disagreement leads to complete learning: Sequential choice with continuous types," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 53-55, July.
- Edward Cartwright, 2007. "Social Learning, Search and Heterogeneity of Payoffs," Studies in Economics 0705, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Levin, Dan & Peck, James, 2008.
"Investment dynamics with common and private values,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 114-139, November.
- Dan Levin & James Peck, 2005. "Investment Dynamics with Common and Private Values," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000607, UCLA Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:163:y:2018:i:c:p:79-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bar Ifrach & Costis Maglaras & Marco Scarsini, 2011.
"Monopoly Pricing in the Presence of Social Learning,"
11-11, NET Institute, revised Nov 2011.
- Bar Ifrach & Costis Maglaras & Marco Scarsini, 2012. "Monopoly Pricing in the Presence of Social Learning," Working Papers 12-01, NET Institute, revised Sep 2012.
- Christoph Brunner & Jacob K. Goeree, 2009. "Wise crowds or wise minorities?," IEW - Working Papers 439, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
More about this item
Keywordssocial learning; information cascades; herd behavior;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-01-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clt:sswopa:1187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victoria Mason). General contact details of provider: http://www.hss.caltech.edu/ss .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.