The Black Death, The Voyages of Columbus, and Other Timely Acts of God
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gale, D. & Mas-Colell, A., 1975. "An equilibrium existence theorem for a general model without ordered preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 9-15, March.
- Shafer, Wayne & Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1975.
"Equilibrium in abstract economies without ordered preferences,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 345-348, December.
- Wayne Shafer & Hugo Sonnenschein, 1974. "Equilibrium in Abstract Economies Without Ordered Preferences," Discussion Papers 94, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Hansen, Terje, 1969.
"A Note on the Limit of the Core of an Exchange Economy,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 10(3), pages 479-483, October.
- Terje Hansen, 1967. "A Note on the Limit of the Core of an Exchange Economy," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 222, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Grodal, Birgit, 1972. "A Second Remark on the Core of an Atomless Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(3), pages 581-583, May.
- Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold & Mertens, Jean-Francois, 1971.
"An Equivalence Theorem for the Core of an Economy Whose Atoms Are Not 'Too' Big,"
Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 713-721, September.
- JASKOLD GABSZEWICZ, Jean & MERTENS, Jean-François, 1971. "An equivalence theorem for the core of an economy whose atoms are not "too" big," CORE Discussion Papers RP 103, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Roberts, Donald John & Postlewaite, Andrew, 1976. "The Incentives for Price-Taking Behavior in Large Exchange Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(1), pages 115-127, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:088. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.