The Effects of Immigration on Socioeconomic Gaps in Labor Managed System Versus in a Competitive System
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fields, Gary S., 1987. "Measuring inequality change in an economy with income growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 357-374, August.
- Shachmurove, Yochanan & Spiegel, Uriel, 1995. "On Nations' Size and Transportation Costs," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 235-243, June.
- Yochanan Shachmurove & Uriel Spiegel, 1995. "Labor-Managed Firms in Transition Economies*," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 37(1), pages 39-53, April.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1973. "Wage Discrimination: Reduced Form and Structural Estimates," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 8(4), pages 436-455.
- John M. Abowd & Richard B. Freeman, 1991. "Immigration, Trade, and the Labor Market," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number abow91-1, June.
- Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Ransom, Michael R., 1994. "On discrimination and the decomposition of wage differentials," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 5-21, March.
- Darvish-Lecker, Tikva, 1990. "Externalities in migration," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 185-191, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:penntw:7ffd434decd8504ab8d1db45f8aa7ef1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.