Efficient Non-Contractible Investments in a Finite Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Harold L. Cole & George J. Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite, 2000. "Efficient Non-Contractible Investments in a Finite Economy," CARESS Working Papres eff-inv-finite, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moshiri, Saeed & Cameron, Norman E & Scuse, David, 1999. "Static, Dynamic, and Hybrid Neural Networks in Forecasting Inflation," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 14(3), pages 219-235, December.
- Altman, Edward I. & Marco, Giancarlo & Varetto, Franco, 1994. "Corporate distress diagnosis: Comparisons using linear discriminant analysis and neural networks (the Italian experience)," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 505-529, May.
- Garcia, Rene & Gencay, Ramazan, 2000.
"Pricing and hedging derivative securities with neural networks and a homogeneity hint,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 93-115.
- René Garcia & Ramazan Gençay, 1998. "Pricing and Hedging Derivative Securities with Neural Networks and a Homogeneity Hint," CIRANO Working Papers 98s-35, CIRANO.
- John Cooper, 1999. "Artificial neural networks versus multivariate statistics: An application from economics," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(8), pages 909-921.
- Shtub, Avraham & Versano, Ronen, 1999. "Estimating the cost of steel pipe bending, a comparison between neural networks and regression analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 201-207, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergei Severinov & Michael Peters, 2004. "Internet Trading Mechanisms And Rational Expectations," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 551, Econometric Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:penntw:452f3f87415f37596752b399575585f0. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.dklevine.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .