L'université se professionnalise-t-elle au Canada ? Une analyse longitudinale des choix de programmes de formation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arestis, Philip & Basu, Santonu, 2004. "Financial globalisation and regulation," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 129-140, June.
- Warin Thierry & Blakely Andrew, 2012.
"Choice or Mimetism in the Decision to Migrate? A European Illustration,"
Global Economy Journal,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(2), pages 1-32, June.
- Thierry Warin & Andrew Blakely, 2009. "Choice or Mimetism in the Decision to Migrate? A European Illustration," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-38, CIRANO.
- Jezabel Couppey-Soubeyran, 2010.
"Financial Regulation in the Crisis Regulation, Market Discipline, Internal Control: the Big Three in Turmoil,"
CEPII research center, issue 123, pages 13-29.
- Jézabel Couppey-Soubeyran, 2010. "Financial Regulation in the Crisis Regulation, Market Discipline, Internal Control: The Big Three in turmoil," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00627436, HAL.
- Andre Fourcans & Thierry Warin, 2010.
"Tax competition and information sharing in Europe: a signalling game,"
International Journal of Economics and Business Research,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1/2), pages 76-86.
- Thierry Warin & André Fourçans, 2006. "Tax Competition and Information Sharing in Europe: A Signaling Game," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0605, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Robert E. Prasch & Thierry Warin, 2012. "Moral Hazard and the Mounting of a Crisis: A U.S. Narrative," CIRANO For discussion... 2012dt-03, CIRANO.
- Whitehead, Charles, 2010. "Reframing Financial Regulation," Journal of Financial Transformation, Capco Institute, vol. 29, pages 57-69.
- Coskun, Yener, 2011. "Financial Engineering and Engineering of Financial Regulation," MPRA Paper 34838, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:35:y:2001:i:4:p:805-823 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywords; Employabilité; choix de programmes universitaires; Liberal Arts; professionnalisation de l'université; transformation de l'université; universités canadiennes;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirwor:2013s-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .