Decentralisation in Africa and Fiscal Competition Evidence from Benin
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & Kelekar, Uma, 2013. "Perspectives on Health Decentralization and Interjurisdictional Competition among Local Governments in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2013-20, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal interactions; Benin; decentralisation; local government; dynamic panel data; interactions budgétaires; Bénin; décentralisation; gouvernements locaux; économétrie spatiale;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-09-11 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2010-09-11 (Public Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-09-11 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirwor:2010s-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .