La tarification des services publics : constats et recommandations pour les municipalités du Québec
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moodie, Marjory & Haby, Michelle & Wake, Melissa & Gold, Lisa & Carter, Robert, 2008. "Cost-effectiveness of a family-based GP-mediated intervention targeting overweight and moderately obese children," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 363-376, December.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2007.114991_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2005.073940_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Crowle , Jacqueline & Turner, Erin, 2010. "Childhood Obesity: An Economic Perspective," Staff Working Papers 105, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- Monheit, Alan C. & Vistnes, Jessica P. & Rogowski, Jeannette A., 2009. "Overweight in adolescents: Implications for health expenditures," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 55-63, March.
More about this item
Keywords; tarification; municipalité; transparence;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirpro:2012rp-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .