No-Fault Divorce and the Compression of Marriage Ages
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Douglas W. Allen & Krishna Pendakur & Wing Suen, 2006. "No-Fault Divorce and the Compression of Marriage Ages," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 44(3), pages 547-558, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mircea Trandafir, 2014.
"The Effect of Same-Sex Marriage Laws on Different-Sex Marriage: Evidence From the Netherlands,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(1), pages 317-340, February.
- Mircea Trandafir, 2009. "The effect of same-sex marriage laws on different-sex marriage: Evidence from The Netherlands," Cahiers de recherche 09-23, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke, revised Feb 2012.
- repec:pia:review:v:9:y:2018:i:1:n:3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chk:cuhked:_176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .