On the use of the sample partial autocorrelation for order determination in a pure autoregressive process: A Monte Carlo study and empirical example
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Andy Kwan & Yangru Wu, 2005. "On the use of the sample partial autocorrelation for order determination in a pure autoregressive process: a Monte Carlo study and empirical example," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 133-139.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. C. C. Kwan, 2003. "Sample partial autocorrelations and portmanteau tests for randomness," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(10), pages 605-609.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chk:cuhked:_144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .