Estimating the Location of Break in Restricted Structural Change Models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Olsen, Edgar O. & Barton, David M., 1983. "The benefits and costs of public housing in New York City," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 299-332, April.
- Lok Sang Ho, 1988. "Towards an Optimal Public Housing Policy," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 25(3), pages 204-211, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chk:cuhked:_068. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .