FinTechs and the Market for Financial Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mustafa OZYESIL, 2020. "An Application of Financial Ratio Analysis on Concordat Firms: A Model Suggestion on Construction Firms Listed in Borsa Istanbul," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 11(6), pages 10-22.
- José María Liberti & Mitchell A Petersen, 2019. "Information: Hard and Soft," Review of Corporate Finance Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 1-41.
- José María Liberti & Mitchell A. Petersen, 2018. "Information: Hard and Soft," NBER Working Papers 25075, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsFintech; FinTechs (financial technology firms); Market intelligence; Artificial intelligence; Aggregators; Social media; Financial blogs; Information and market efficiency; Big data; Machine learning; Datamining; Data signal providers;
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- O35 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Social Innovation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BIG-2019-06-24 (Big Data)
- NEP-CMP-2019-06-24 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ICT-2019-06-24 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-PAY-2019-06-24 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chf:rpseri:rp1910. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ridima Mittal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fameech.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.