Institutional Investors and Mutual Fund Governance: Evidence from Retail – Institutional Fund Twins
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Richard B. Evans & Rüdiger Fahlenbrach, 2012. "Institutional Investors and Mutual Fund Governance: Evidence from Retail--Institutional Fund Twins," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 25(12), pages 3530-3571.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mamatzakis, Emmanuel & Xu, Bingrun, 2017. "Does corporate governance matter in fund management company: the case of china," MPRA Paper 76138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Debaere, Peter & Evans, Richard B., 2015. "Outsourcing vs. Integration in the Mutual Fund Industry: An Incomplete Contracting Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 10599, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph Gerakos & Juhani T. Linnainmaa & Adair Morse, 2016. "Asset Managers: Institutional Performance and Smart Betas," NBER Working Papers 22982, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Isabel Abinzano & Luis Muga & Rafael Santamaria, 2016. "The Role of Investor Type in the Fee Structures of Pension Plans," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 50(3), pages 387-417, December.
- repec:eee:finana:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:63-75 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dahm, Laura K. & Sorhage, Christoph, 2015. "Milk or wine: Mutual funds' (dis)economies of life," CFR Working Papers 15-05, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Jiang, George J. & Yuksel, H. Zafer, 2017. "What drives the “Smart-Money” effect? Evidence from investors’ money flow to mutual fund classes," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 39-58.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernance; Mutual funds; Institutional investors; Performance sensitivity; Identification;
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chf:rpseri:rp1131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marilyn Barja). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chfeech.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .