Monetary Policy Implementation and Results in Twenty Inflation-Targeting Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael T. Kiley, 2007.
"Is Moderate-to-High Inflation Inherently Unstable?,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 3(2), pages 173-201, June.
- Michael Kiley, 2004. "Is Moderate-To-High Inflation Inherently Unstable?," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 193, Econometric Society.
- Michael T. Kiley, 2004. "Is moderate-to-high inflation inherently unstable?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-43, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 2004.
- Calderon, Cesar & Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus, 2003.
"Macroeconomic policies and performance in Latin America,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 895-923, December.
- César Calderón & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2003. "Macroeconomic Policies and Performance in Latin America," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 217, Central Bank of Chile.
- Lyziak, Tomasz & Mackiewicz, Joanna & Stanislawska, Ewa, 2007. "Central bank transparency and credibility: The case of Poland, 1998-2004," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 67-87, March.
- repec:udc:esteco:v:44:y:2017:i:2:p:97-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luis Felipe Céspedes & Ilan Goldfajn & Phil Lowe & Rodrigo O. Valdés, 2006.
"Policy Responses to External Shocks: The Experiences of Australia, Brazil, and Chile,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Ricardo Caballero & César Calderón & Luis Felipe Céspedes & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Sc (ed.), External Vulnerability and Preventive Policies, edition 1, volume 10, chapter 5, pages 109-170,
Central Bank of Chile.
- Luis Felipe Céspedes & Ilan Goldfajn & Phil Lowe & Rodrigo Valdés, 2005. "Policy Responses to External Shocks: The Experiences of Australia, Brazil and Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 321, Central Bank of Chile.
- Siregar, Reza Yamora & Goo, Siwei, 2010.
"Effectiveness and commitment to inflation targeting policy: Evidence from Indonesia and Thailand,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 113-128, April.
- Siregar, Reza Yamora & Goo, Siwei, 2009. "Effectiveness and Commitment To Inflation Targeting Policy: Evidences From Indonesia and Thailand," Staff Papers, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number sp73.
- Siregar, Reza.Y. & Goo, Siwei, 2009. "Effectiveness and Commitment to Inflation Targeting Policy: Evidences from Indonesia and Thailand," MPRA Paper 17271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudio E. V. Borio & Philip Lowe, 2004. "Securing sustainable price stability: should credit come back from the wilderness?," BIS Working Papers 157, Bank for International Settlements.
- Mohammed SAIFUL ISLAM & Mohammad Taslim UDDIN, 2011. "Inflation Targeting as the Monetary Policy Framework: Bangladesh Perspective," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(1), pages 106-119, June.
- Carare, Alina & Stone, Mark R., 2006. "Inflation targeting regimes," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1297-1315, July.
- Medina, Juan Pablo & Soto, Claudio, 2016. "Commodity prices and fiscal policy in a commodity exporting economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 335-351.
- Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus & Tapia, Matias, 2002. "Inflation targeting in Chile," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 125-146, August.
- World Bank, 2014. "Global Economic Prospects, June 2014," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 18647.
- Adnen Chockri & Ibticem Frihka, 2011. "La portée de la politique de ciblage d’inflation: Approche analytique et empirique pour le cas Tunisien," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(1), pages 91-111, March.
- Pablo García, & Rodrigo O. Valdés, 2004. "Monetarism Beyond M1A," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 262, Central Bank of Chile.
- Corrinne Ho & Robert N. McCauley, 2003. "Living with flexible exchange rates: issues and recent experience in inflation targeting emerging market economies," BIS Working Papers 130, Bank for International Settlements.
- Ginindza, Mzwandile & Maasoumi, Esfandiar, 2013. "Evaluating inflation targeting based on the distribution of inflation and inflation volatility," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 497-518.
- Luis F. Céspedes C. & Claudio Soto G., 2006. "Inflation Targeting And Monetary Policy Credibility In Chile," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 9(3), pages 53-70, December.
- Luis Felipe Céspedes C. & Ilan Goldfajn & Phil Lowe & Rodrigo Valdés P., 2005. "Policy Responses to external Shocks in Australia, Brazil and Chile," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 8(2), pages 7-44, August.
- Ibrahim L. Awad, 2009. "Did Egypt Satisfy Prerequisites for an it Regime?," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(6), pages 63-80.
- Reza Siregar & Siwei Goo, 2008. "Inflation Targeting Policy: The Experiences Of Indonesia And Thailand," CAMA Working Papers 2008-23, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MON-2002-07-02 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchwp:166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bccgvcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.