Monetary Policy Implementation and Results in Twenty Inflation-Targeting Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael T. Kiley, 2007.
"Is Moderate-to-High Inflation Inherently Unstable?,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 3(2), pages 173-201, June.
- Michael Kiley, 2004. "Is Moderate-To-High Inflation Inherently Unstable?," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 193, Econometric Society.
- Michael T. Kiley, 2004. "Is moderate-to-high inflation inherently unstable?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-43, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Medina, Juan Pablo & Soto, Claudio, 2016. "Commodity prices and fiscal policy in a commodity exporting economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 335-351.
- Luis Felipe Céspedes & Ilan Goldfajn & Phil Lowe & Rodrigo O. Valdés, 2006.
"Policy Responses to External Shocks: The Experiences of Australia, Brazil, and Chile,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Ricardo Caballero & César Calderón & Luis Felipe Céspedes & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Sc (ed.), External Vulnerability and Preventive Policies, edition 1, volume 10, chapter 5, pages 109-170
Central Bank of Chile.
- Luis Felipe Céspedes & Ilan Goldfajn & Phil Lowe & Rodrigo Valdés, 2005. "Policy Responses to External Shocks: The Experiences of Australia, Brazil and Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 321, Central Bank of Chile.
- Calderon, Cesar & Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus, 2003.
"Macroeconomic policies and performance in Latin America,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 895-923, December.
- César Calderón & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2003. "Macroeconomic Policies and Performance in Latin America," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 217, Central Bank of Chile.
- Luis Felipe Céspedes C. & Ilan Goldfajn & Phil Lowe & Rodrigo Valdés P., 2005. "Policy Responses to external Shocks in Australia, Brazil and Chile," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 8(2), pages 7-44, August.
- Lyziak, Tomasz & Mackiewicz, Joanna & Stanislawska, Ewa, 2007. "Central bank transparency and credibility: The case of Poland, 1998-2004," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 67-87, March.
- Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus & Tapia, Matias, 2002. "Inflation targeting in Chile," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 125-146, August.
- Carare, Alina & Stone, Mark R., 2006. "Inflation targeting regimes," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1297-1315, July.
- Siregar, Reza Yamora & Goo, Siwei, 2010.
"Effectiveness and commitment to inflation targeting policy: Evidence from Indonesia and Thailand,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 113-128, April.
- Siregar, Reza Yamora & Goo, Siwei, 2009. "Effectiveness and Commitment To Inflation Targeting Policy: Evidences From Indonesia and Thailand," Staff Papers, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number sp73, April.
- Siregar, Reza.Y. & Goo, Siwei, 2009. "Effectiveness and Commitment to Inflation Targeting Policy: Evidences from Indonesia and Thailand," MPRA Paper 17271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2014. "Global Economic Prospects, Volume 9, June 2014 : Shifting Priorities, Building for the Future," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 18647, April.
- Adnen Chockri & Ibticem Frihka, 2011. "La portée de la politique de ciblage d’inflation: Approche analytique et empirique pour le cas Tunisien," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(1), pages 91-111, March.
- Ibrahim L. Awad, 2009. "Did Egypt Satisfy Prerequisites for an it Regime?," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(6), pages 63-80.
- Mohammed SAIFUL ISLAM & Mohammad Taslim UDDIN, 2011. "Inflation Targeting as the Monetary Policy Framework: Bangladesh Perspective," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(1), pages 106-119, June.
- repec:udc:esteco:v:44:y:2017:i:2:p:97-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pablo García, & Rodrigo O. Valdés, 2004. "Monetarism Beyond M1A," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 262, Central Bank of Chile.
- Claudio E. V. Borio & Philip Lowe, 2004. "Securing sustainable price stability: should credit come back from the wilderness?," BIS Working Papers 157, Bank for International Settlements.
- Reza Siregar & Siwei Goo, 2008. "Inflation Targeting Policy: The Experiences Of Indonesia And Thailand," CAMA Working Papers 2008-23, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ginindza, Mzwandile & Maasoumi, Esfandiar, 2013. "Evaluating inflation targeting based on the distribution of inflation and inflation volatility," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 497-518.
- Luis F. Céspedes C. & Claudio Soto G., 2006. "Inflation Targeting And Monetary Policy Credibility In Chile," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 9(3), pages 53-70, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchwp:166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bccgvcl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .