The Financial Secrecy Index: Shedding New Light on the Geography of Secrecy - Working Paper 404
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerda Dewit & Dermot Leahy & Chris Jones & Yama Temouri, 2017. "Does Tax Haven FDI Influence Firm Performance?," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n284-17.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Petr Janský & Miroslav Palanský, 2019.
"Estimating the scale of profit shifting and tax revenue losses related to foreign direct investment,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 26(5), pages 1048-1103, October.
- Petr Jansky & Miroslav Palansky, 2017. "Estimating the Scale of Profit Shifting and Tax Revenue Losses Related to Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers IES 2017/25, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Nov 2017.
- Petr Janský & Miroslav Palanský, 2018. "Estimating the scale of profit shifting and tax revenue losses related to foreign direct investment," WIDER Working Paper Series 021, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kirsten Martinus & Thomas Sigler & Iacopo Iacopini & Ben Derudder, 2019. "The role of tax havens and offshore financial centers in Asia-Pacific networks: evidence from firm-subsidiary connections," Asian Business & Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 18(5), pages 389-411, November.
- Alex Cobham & Petr Janský, 2019. "Measuring misalignment: The location of US multinationals’ economic activity versus the location of their profits," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 37(1), pages 91-110, January.
- Emma Galli & Ilde Rizzo & Carla Scaglioni, 2018. "Is transparency spatially determined? An empirical test for the Italian Municipalities," Working Papers 6/18, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Gordon L. Clark & Karen P. Y. Lai & Dariusz Wójcik, 2015. "Editorial Introduction to the Special Section: Deconstructing Offshore Finance," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 91(3), pages 237-249, July.
- Javier Garcia-Bernardo & Jan Fichtner & Eelke M. Heemskerk & Frank W. Takes, 2017. "Uncovering Offshore Financial Centers: Conduits and Sinks in the Global Corporate Ownership Network," Papers 1703.03016, arXiv.org, revised May 2017.
- Alex Cobham & Petr Janský, 2017. "Global distribution of revenue loss from tax avoidance: Re-estimation and country results," WIDER Working Paper Series 055, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jan Rohan & Lukáš Moravec, 2017. "Tax Information Exchange Influence on Czech Based Companies’ Behavior in Relation to Tax Havens," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 65(2), pages 721-726.
- Cobham, Alex & Faccio, Tommaso & FitzGerald, Valpy, 2019. "Global inequalities in taxing rights: An early evaluation of the OECD tax reform proposals," SocArXiv j3p48, Center for Open Science.
- Valentina Gullo & Pierluigi Montalbano, 2018. "Where does “dirty” money go? A gravity analysis," Working Papers 5/18, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Alex Cobham & Petr Janský, 2017.
"Global distribution of revenue loss from tax avoidance: Re-estimation and country results,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
055, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Cobham, Alex & Janský, Petr, 2017. "Global distribution of revenue loss from tax avoidance - Re-estimation and country results," Working Papers 13662, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Jones, Chris & Temouri, Yama & Cobham, Alex, 2018. "Tax haven networks and the role of the Big 4 accountancy firms," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 177-193.
More about this item
Keywordstax havens; illicit financial flows;
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F65 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.