Why Are There So Few Black-Owned Firms in Africa? Preliminary Results from Enterprise Survey Data
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsSub Saharan Africa; extractive industries; formal private sector; indigenous entrepreneurs; credit;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-02-17 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-02-17 (Development)
- NEP-ENT-2007-02-17 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .