Acturial Adjustment Aspects of Public Pension Schemes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kamil Galuscak, 2001. "Acturial Adjustment Aspects of Public Pension Schemes," Labor and Demography 0103001, EconWPA.
More about this item
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cer:papers:wp161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jana Koudelkova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eiacacz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .