Buenas prácticas de gobierno societario para las Pymes cotizantes en Argentina
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ana I. Balsa & Alejandro Cid, 2014. "Advancing academic opportunities for disadvantaged youth: Third year impact evaluation of a privately-managed school in a poor neighbourhood in Montevideo," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers 1402, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
- Edgardo Zablotsky, 2013. "Postales sobre educacion en la Argentina, 2013," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 528, Universidad del CEMA.
- Edgardo Zablotsky, 2013. "La educacion como instrumento de la filantropia del Barón de Hirsch," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 516, Universidad del CEMA.
- Edgardo Zablotsky, 2014. "Otra educación es posible I," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 556, Universidad del CEMA.
- Cid, Alejandro & Balsa, Ana, 2012. "Impact Evaluation of a Privately Managed Tuition-Free Middle school in a Poor Neighborhood in Montevideo," MPRA Paper 39913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edgardo Zablotsky, 2014. "Postales sobre educación en la Argentina, 2014," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 555, Universidad del CEMA.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cem:doctra:522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valeria Dowding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemaaar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.