El problema de desempleo en la economía andaluza (1990-2001): análisis de la transición desde la educación al mercado laboral
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristina Ferná, "undated". "The Role of Education vis-à-vis Job Experience in Explaining the Transitions to Employment in the Spanish Youth Labour Market," Working Papers 2003-06, FEDEA.
- Ines Murillo & Fernando NÃºÃ±ez & Carlos Usabiaga, 2005. "Differentials and persistence in unemployment - an analysis of the Spanish regions with the highest unemployment rates," ERSA conference papers ersa05p278, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
Keywordsduration analysis; unemployment duration; marital sorting;
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2003-04-09 (European Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2003-04-09 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cea:doctra:e2002_17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Susana Mérida). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcanges.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .