Ciclos econômicos e a composição da pobreza no Brasil: uma análise para as décadas recentes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thompson, Alexander M, III, 1992. "Unproductive Expenditure in Manufacturing," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 147-168, June.
- Norton, R D, 1986. "Industrial Policy and American Renewal," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 24(1), pages 1-40, March.
- Smith, Ron & Dunne, Paul, 1994. "Is Military Spending a Burden? A 'Marxo-Marginalist': Response," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(5), pages 515-521, October.
- Smith, R P, 1977. "Military Expenditure and Capitalism," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 61-76, March.
- Weisskopf, Thomas E, 1979. "Marxian Crisis Theory and the Rate of Profit in the Postwar U.S. Economy," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(4), pages 341-378, December.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomic Cycles; Welfare Economics; Pooled Cross-Section Models; Poverty alleviation; Brazil.;
- C29 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Other
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:texdis:td436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .