Câmbio, crescimento e heterogeneidade produtiva num modelo keynesiano-estruturalista
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Crocco & Anderson Cavalcante & Cláudio Barra, 2006. "The behavior of liquidity preference of banks and public and regional development: the case of Brazil," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 28(2), pages 217-240, January.
- Ross Levine, 1997.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth: Views and Agenda,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 688-726, June.
- Levine, Ross, 1996. "Financial development and economic growth : views and agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1678, The World Bank.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1989. "Financial Markets and Development," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(4), pages 55-68, Winter.
- Almeida, Daniel B. de Castro & Jayme Jr., Frederico G., 2008. "Bank consolidation and credit concentration in Brazil (1995-2004)," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2007. "Inadequacy of technology and innovation systems at the periphery," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(5), pages 669-690, September.
- Sheila Dow & Carlos Rodriguez-Fuentes, 1997. "Regional Finance: A Survey," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(9), pages 903-920.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabrício J. Missio & Frederico G. Jayme Jr. & Gustavo Britto & José Luis Oreiro, 2015.
"Real Exchange Rate and Economic Growth: New Empirical Evidence,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(4), pages 686-714, November.
- Fabrício Missio & Frederico Jayme Jr & Gustavo Britto & José Luis Oreiro, 2013. "Real Exchange Rate and Economic Growth: new empirical evidence," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 482, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Fabrício Misso & Ricardo Araújo Azevedo & Frederico Jayme Jr, 2013.
"An extended structural economic dynamics approach to balance-of-payments constrained growth: level of the real exchange rate and endogenous elasticities,"
Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG
499, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Ricardo Silva Azevedo Araujo & Fabricio Missio & Frederico Jayme Júnio, 2014. "An Extended Structural Economic Dynamics Approach To Balance-Of-Payments-Constrained Growth: Level Of The Real Exchange Rate And Endogenous Elasticities," Anais do XLI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 41th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 117, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
Keywordsexchange rate; growth; multiple equilibria; keynesian; structuralist;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:texdis:td413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.