Diferenciação intersetorial na interação entre empresas e universidades no Brasil: notas introdutórias sobre as especificidades da interação entre ciência e tecnologia em sistemas de inovação imaturos
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Renata Del-Vecchio & Jorge Britto & Bruno Oliveira, 2014. "Patterns of university–industry interactions in Brazil: an exploratory analysis using the instrumental of graph theory," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 1867-1892, July.
- Ana Paula Bastos & Leandro Almeida & Marcia Diniz & Marcelo Diniz, 2012. "The role of university-firm relations to foster regional development: evidence from Brazilian Amazon," ERSA conference papers ersa12p1092, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
Keywordssystems; industrial R&D; universities;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-06-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2005-06-27 (Innovation)
- NEP-LAM-2005-06-27 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:texdis:td264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .