Using Longitudinal Methods for Analysis of a Short-Term Transportation Demonstration Project
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- B Harris & J-M Choukroun & A G Wilson, 1982. "Economies of Scale and the Existence of Supply-Side Equilibria in a Production-Constrained Spatial-Interaction Model," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 14(6), pages 823-837, June.
- repec:mes:challe:v:31:y:1988:i:1:p:55-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- B Harris & J-M Choukroun & A G Wilson, 1982. "Economies of scale and the existence of supply-side equilibria in a production-constrained spatial-interaction model," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 14(6), pages 823-837, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murakami, Jin, 2010. "The Transit-Oriented Global Centers for Competitiveness and Livability: State Strategies and Market Responses in Asia," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt44g9t8mj, University of California Transportation Center.
- Murakami, Jin, 2010. "The Transit-Oriented Global Centers for Competitiveness and Livability: State Strategies and Market Responses in Asia," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt19034785, University of California Transportation Center.
More about this item
KeywordsArchitecture; Panels; Flexible work hours; longitudinal data; Honolulu;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:uctcwp:qt7kt4g1zx. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.