Closed Form Integration of Artificial Neural Networks with Some Applications to Finance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andreas Gottschling & Christian Haefke & Halbert White, 2000. "Closed Form Integration of Artificial Neural Networks with Some Applications to Finance," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1080, Econometric Society.
- Christian Haefke & Halbert White & Andreas Gottschling, 2000. "Closed Form Integration Of Artificial Neural Networks With Some Applications To Finance," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 366, Society for Computational Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ait-Sahalia, Yacine & Duarte, Jefferson, 2003.
"Nonparametric option pricing under shape restrictions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 116(1-2), pages 9-47.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia & Jefferson Duarte, 2002. "Nonparametric Option Pricing under Shape Restrictions," NBER Working Papers 8944, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bondarenko, Oleg, 2003. "Estimation of risk-neutral densities using positive convolution approximation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 116(1-2), pages 85-112.
- John M. Maheu & Thomas H. McCurdy, 2002. "Nonlinear Features of Realized FX Volatility," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(4), pages 668-681, November.
- René Garcia & Eric Ghysels & Éric Renault, 2004. "The Econometrics of Option Pricing," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-04, CIRANO.
More about this item
Keywordsoption pricing; neural networks; nonparametric density estimation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:ucsdec:qt0wz7n7nm. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deucsus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .