A Functional Architecture For Automated Highway Traffic Planning
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kanafani, A. & Al-Deek, H., 1991. "A simple model for route guidance benefits," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 191-201, August.
- Mannering, Fred L., 1989. "Poisson analysis of commuter flexibility in changing routes and departure times," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 53-60, February.
- Gardes, Yonnel & May, Adolf D., 1990. "Traffic Modeling To Evaluate Potential Benefits Of Advanced Traffic Management And In-vehicle Information Systems In A Freeway/Arterial Corridor," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt70c6600f, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Arnott, R. & de Palma, A. & Lindsey, R., 1990. "Departure time and route choice for the morning commute," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 209-228, June.
- Horowitz, Joel L., 1984. "The stability of stochastic equilibrium in a two-link transportation network," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 13-28, February.
More about this item
KeywordsExpress highways--Automation; Intelligent Vehicle Highway Systems; Traffic flow--Computer simulation; System design;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:itsrrp:qt0j84m08n. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .