Policy Brief 15: Maintaining Cooperation Under the Pacific Salmon Treaty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shah, Tushaar & Molden, David J. & Sakthivadivel, Ramasamy & Seckler, David, 2000. "The global groundwater situation: overview of opportunities and challenges," IWMI Books, International Water Management Institute, number 113506.
- Sen, Amartya, 1983. "Development: Which Way Now?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(372), pages 742-762, December.
- Vermillion, Douglas. L. & Samad, Madar & Pusposutardjo, Suprodjo. & Arif, Sigit. S. & Rochdyanto, Saiful, 2000. "An assessment of the Small-Scale Irrigation Management Turnover Program in Indonesia," IWMI Research Reports H026189, International Water Management Institute.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Binswanger, Hans P., 1994. "Markets in tradable water rights: Potential for efficiency gains in developing country water resource allocation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(11), pages 1613-1625, November.
- Shah, T. & Molden, D. & Sakthivadivel, R. & Seckler, D., 2000. "The global groundwater situation: overview of opportunities and challenges," IWMI Books, Reports H025885, International Water Management Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsLife Sciences; Social and Behavioral Sciences; International cooperation; pacific fisheries; conservation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:globco:qt33c2q03n. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/igcc/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .