Housing Prices, Other Real Estate Factors and the Location Choice of Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David, Paul A, 1990. "The Dynamo and the Computer: An Historical Perspective on the Modern Productivity Paradox," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 355-361, May.
- Diego Comin, 2004.
"R&D: A Small Contribution to Productivity Growth,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 391-421, December.
- Comin, D., 2002. "R&D? A Small Contribution to Productivity Growth," Working Papers 02-01, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Diego Comin, 2004. "R&D: A Small Contribution to Productivity Growth," NBER Working Papers 10625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diego Comin, 2003. "R&D? A Small Contribution to Productivity Growth," Macroeconomics 0306007, EconWPA.
- Martin Neil Baily & Robert J. Gordon, 1988. "The Productivity Slowdown, Measurement Issues, and the Explosion of Computer Power," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 19(2), pages 347-432.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:fisher:qt4jj0g1q5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibbrkus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .