The Fatality Risks of Sport-Utility Vehicles, Vans, and Pickups
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nikolaos Vettas, 1998.
"Demand and Supply in New Markets: Diffusion with Bilateral Learning,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 29(1), pages 215-233, Spring.
- Vettas, Nikolaos, 1996. "Demand and Supply in New Markets: Diffusion with Bilateral Learning," Working Papers 96-15, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Evans, David S & Jovanovic, Boyan, 1989. "An Estimated Model of Entrepreneurial Choice under Liquidity Constraints," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 808-827, August.
- Schumpeter, Joseph A., 1947. "The Creative Response in Economic History," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 149-159, November.
- Israel M. Kirzner, 1997. "Entrepreneurial Discovery and the Competitive Market Process: An Austrian Approach," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 60-85, March.
- Schmeidler, David, 1989.
"Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 571-587, May.
- David Schmeidler, 1989. "Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7662, David K. Levine.
- Laussel, Didier & Le Breton, Michel, 1995. "A general equilibrium theory of firm formation based on individual unobservable skills," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1303-1319, August.
- Chateauneuf, Alain & Jaffray, Jean-Yves, 1989.
"Some characterizations of lower probabilities and other monotone capacities through the use of Mobius inversion,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 263-283, June.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Jean-Yves Jaffray, 2008. "Some Characterizations of Lower Probabilities and Other Monotone Capacities through the Use of Mobius Inversion," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00649208, HAL.
- Kihlstrom, Richard E & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1979. "A General Equilibrium Entrepreneurial Theory of Firm Formation Based on Risk Aversion," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(4), pages 719-748, August.
- Dreze, Jacques H, 1985.
"(Uncertainty and) the Firm in General Equilibrium Theory,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(380a), pages 1-20, Supplemen.
- Dreze, J.H., 1984. "(Uncertainty and) the firm in general equilibrium theory," CORE Discussion Papers 1984026, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DREZE, Jacques H., 1985. "Uncertainty and) the firm in general equilibrium theory," CORE Discussion Papers RP 611, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kelsey, D. & Spanjeres, W., 1997. "Uncertainty in Partnerships," Discussion Papers 97-16, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Holmes, Thomas J & Schmitz, James A, Jr, 1990.
"A Theory of Entrepreneurship and Its Application to the Study of Business Transfers,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(2), pages 265-294, April.
- Holmes, T.J. & Schmitz, J.A., 1988. "A Theory Of Enterpreneurship And Its Application To The Study Of Business Transfers," Working papers 8827, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ian W. H. Parry & Kenneth A. Small, 2005.
"Does Britain or the United States Have the Right Gasoline Tax?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(4), pages 1276-1289, September.
- Parry, Ian & Small, Kenneth, 2002. "Does Britain or the United States Have the Right Gasoline Tax?," Discussion Papers dp-02-12-, Resources For the Future.
- Cao, XinYu, 2007. "The Causal Relationship between the Built Environment and Personal Travel Choice: Evidence from Northern California," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt1n90z8h8, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Cao, Xinyu, 2006. "The Causal Relationship between the Built Environment and Personal Travel Choice: Evidence from Northern California," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt07q5p340, University of California Transportation Center.
More about this item
KeywordsSample Selection Bias; Externalities; Public Health;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:econwp:qt87r277n4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibbrkus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .