Exploring the Relationship Between R&D and Productivity at the Firm Level in French Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bronwyn H. Hall and Jacques Mairesse., 1992. "Exploring the Relationship between R&D and Productivity at the Firm Level in French Manufacturing," Economics Working Papers 92-190, University of California at Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosa Capolupo, "undated". "The New Growth Theoris and their Empirics," Working Papers 2005_4, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Julia Korosteleva & Colin Lawson, 2010.
"The Belarusian case of transition: whither financial repression?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 33-53.
- Dr. (elect.) Julia Korosteleva & Dr. Colin Lawson, "undated". "The Belarusian Case of Transition: Whither Financial Repression?," Working Papers 2006_4, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Korosteleva, Julia & Lawson, Colin, 2009. "The Belarusian Case of Transition:Whither Financial Repression?," Department of Economics Working Papers 15974, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Rosa Capolupo, 2005. "THE NEW GROWTH THEORIES AND THEIR EMPIRICS, Discussion Paper in Economics, University of Glasgow, N. 2005-04 (http://www.gla.ac.uk/Acad/Economics," GE, Growth, Math methods 0506003, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D; productivity; panel data manufacturing; Business; Social and Behavioral Sciences; Technology and Innovation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:econwp:qt4zj9603t. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibbrkus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.