Tobacco Control Legislation in Costa Rica (1971-2012): After 40 Years of Tobacco Industry Dominance, Tobacco Control Advocacy Succeeds
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank A. Sloan & Jan Ostermann & Christopher Conover & Donald H. Taylor, Jr. & Gabriel Picone, 2006. "The Price of Smoking," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262693453, July.
- Polansky, Jonathan & Glantz, Stanton A. Ph.D., 2009. "Taxpayer Subsidies for US Films with Tobacco Imagery," University of California at San Francisco, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education qt8nc8422j, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education, UC San Francisco.
More about this item
KeywordsArts and Humanities; Costa Rica; tobacco control legislation; tobacco industry dominance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2012-06-05 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAM-2012-06-05 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:ctcres:qt8029s7xw. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/ctcre/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .