Language Communities or Cultural Empires? The Impact of European Languages in Former Colonial Territories
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jupille, Joseph, 1999. "The European Union and International Outcomes," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 53(02), pages 409-425, March.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:31:y:1937:i:04:p:638-658_03 is not listed on IDEAS
- Farrell, Henry, 2003. "Constructing the International Foundations of E-Commerce—The EU-U.S. Safe Harbor Arrangement," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 57(02), pages 277-306, March.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:31:y:1937:i:03:p:417-432_03 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephen J Kobrin, 2001. "Territoriality and the Governance of Cyberspace," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 32(4), pages 687-704, December.
More about this item
Keywordsconferences; culture; IES; immigration; Institute of European studies; international; society; working paper;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:bineur:qt7fs6w3gp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/ies/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .