Ontario’s Green Energy “Fee”: The Trouble with Taxation through Regulation
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsGovernance and Public Institutions; Ontario Energy Board; Independent Electricity System Operator (IESO); taxation; regulation; unconstitutional tax;
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-05-15 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-05-15 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2010-05-15 (Public Economics)
- NEP-REG-2010-05-15 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdh:ebrief:98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristine Gray). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdhowca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .