US post-war monetary policy: what caused the Great Moderation?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Minford, Patrick & Ou, Zhirong, 2010. "US Post-war Monetary Policy: What Caused the Great Moderation?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8101, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Saeed Al-Muharrami & Kent Matthews, 2009.
"Market power versus efficient-structure in Arab GCC banking,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(18), pages 1487-1496.
- Al-Muharrami, Saeed & Matthews, Kent, 2009. "Market Power versus Efficient-Structure in Arab GCC Banking," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/7, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
More about this item
KeywordsGreat Moderation; Shocks; Monetary policy; New Keynesian model; Bootstrap; VAR; Indirect inference; Wald statistic;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-10-23 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2010-10-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-10-23 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdf:wpaper:2010/10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yongdeng Xu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecscfuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .