Experience of Privatisation, Regulation and Competition: Lessons for Governments
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsUtility sector reform; privatisation; economic regulation; competition; regulatory agency; sequencing; impact and benefits of economic reform;
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- L3 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ccp:wpaper:wp05-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cheryl Whittkaer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccueauk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .