What is the Accommodating Item in the Balance of Payments?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:sae:niesru:v:131:y::i:1:p:52-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Davies, Gavyn, 1990. "The Capital Account and the Sustainability of the UK Trade Deficit," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(3), pages 28-39, Autumn.
- Nigel Pain & Peter Westaway, 1990. "Why the Capital Account Matters," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 131(1), pages 52-56, February.
More about this item
KeywordsBalance of payments; autonomous; accommodating; bank deposits; volatility;
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbr:cbrwps:wp122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Newman and Georgie Cohen). General contact details of provider: http://www.cbr.cam.ac.uk .