Cuba: from "Dollarization" to "Euro-ization" or "Peso Re-Consolidation"?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Park, Soo-Bin, 1982. "Spot and forward rates in the Canadian treasury bill market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 107-114, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Archibald R. M. Ritter, 2004. "Cuba's Underground Economy," Carleton Economic Papers 04-12, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 14 Jan 2005.
- Gonzalez Corzo, Mario, 2005.
"Dolarización: Definición, costos y beneficios. El caso de Cuba
[Dollarization: Definition, Costs and Benefits: The Case of Cuba]," MPRA Paper 60547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCuba; currency; exchange rate; dollar; dollarization; Euro; Euro; monetary system; socialist economy;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- P24 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - National Income, Product, and Expenditure; Money; Inflation
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2000-11-14 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:car:carecp:00-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .