Income Distribution in European Countries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Gottschalk, Peter, 1993. "Changes in Inequality of Family Income in Seven Industrialized Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 136-142, May.
- Buhmann, Brigitte, et al, 1988. "Equivalence Scales, Well-Being, Inequality, and Poverty: Sensitivity Estimates across Ten Countries Using the Luxembourg Income Study (LIS) Database," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 34(2), pages 115-142, June.
- Atkinson,Anthony Barnes & Micklewright,John, 1992.
"Economic Transformation in Eastern Europe and the Distribution of Income,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521438827, March.
- Atkinson,Anthony Barnes & Micklewright,John, 1992. "Economic Transformation in Eastern Europe and the Distribution of Income," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521433297, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lori L. Leachman & Guillermo Rosas & Peter Lange & Alan Bester, 2007. "The Political Economy Of Budget Deficits," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 369-420, November.
- Vincenzo Atella & Jay Coggins & Federico Perali, 2005.
"Aversion to inequality in Italy and its determinants,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 2(2), pages 117-144, January.
- Vincenzo Atella & Jay Coggins & Federico Perali, 2004. "Aversion to inequality in Italy and its determinants," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 2(2), pages 117-144, August.
- Vincenzo Atella & J. Coggins & Federico Perali, 2002. "Aversion to inequality in Italy and its determinants," CHILD Working Papers wp03_03, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Vincenzo Atella & Jay S. Coggins & Federico Perali, 2004. "Aversion to Inequality in Italy and its Determinants," CEIS Research Paper 56, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ugo Panizza, 2016.
"A surplus of ambition: can Europe rely on large primary surpluses to solve its debt problem?,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 31(85), pages 5-49.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ugo Panizza, 2014. "A Surplus of Ambition: Can Europe Rely on Large Primary Surpluses to Solve its Debt Problem?," NBER Working Papers 20316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Panizza, Ugo, 2014. "A Surplus of Ambition: Can Europe Rely on Large Primary Surpluses to Solve its Debt Problem?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10069, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Juan Luis Londoño & Miguel Székely, 2000. "Persistent Poverty and Excess Inequality: Latin America, 1970-1995," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 3, pages 93-134, May.
- Miguel Székely & Marianne Hilgert, 1999. "What's Behind the Inequality we Measure: An Investigation Using Latin American Data," Research Department Publications 4188, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Jonas Agell, 2004. "Efficiency and Equality in the Labour Market," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 50(2), pages 255-278.
- Juan Luis Londoño & Miguel Székely, 1997. "Persistent Poverty and Excess Inequality: Latin America, 1970-1995," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6092, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Miguel Székely & Marianne Hilgert, 1999. "¿Qué hay detrás de la desigualdad cuantificada: investigación empleando datos de América Latina," Research Department Publications 4189, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- John Micklewright & Kitty Stewart, "undated". "Is Child Welfare Converging in the European Union?," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 42, McMaster University.
- Sari Pekkala & Robert E. B. Lucas, 2004.
"On the Importance of Finnishing School: Half a Century of Inter-Generational Economic Mobility in Finland,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series
dp-141, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Pekkala, Sari & Lucas, Robert E.B., 2005. "On the Importance of Finnishing School: Half a Century of Inter-generational Economic Mobility in Finland," Discussion Papers 359, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- David (David Patrick) Madden, 1999.
"The kids are alright? An analysis of child benefit using Irish data,"
199926, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Madden, D., 1999. "The Kids are Alright? An Analysis of Child Benefit using Irish Data," Papers 99/26, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Francisco M. Lagos & Juan Antonio Lacomba, 2001. "Election On Retirement Age," Working Papers. Serie AD 2001-09, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Julio J. Rotemberg, 2002.
"Perceptions of Equity and the Distribution of Income,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(2), pages 249-288, Part.
- Julio J. Rotemberg, 1996. "Perceptions of Equity and the Distribution of Income," NBER Working Papers 5624, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Austen-Smith, 1998. "Redistributing Income under Proportional Representation," Discussion Papers 1270, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Addison, Tony & Kiiski, Sampsa, 2003. "Income Distribution Changes and their Impact in the Post-World War II Period," WIDER Working Paper Series 028, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Salverda, Wiemer & Checchi, Daniele, 2014. "Labour-Market Institutions and the Dispersion of Wage Earnings," IZA Discussion Papers 8220, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David (David Patrick) Madden, 1996. "Sources of income inequality in Ireland," Working Papers 199615, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
More about this item
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:9535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.