Income Distribution in European Countries
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
- Vincenzo Atella & Jay Coggins & Federico Perali, 2005.
"Aversion to inequality in Italy and its determinants,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 2(2), pages 117-144, January.
- Vincenzo Atella & Jay Coggins & Federico Perali, 2004. "Aversion to inequality in Italy and its determinants," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 2(2), pages 117-144, August.
- Vincenzo Atella & J. Coggins & Federico Perali, 2002. "Aversion to inequality in Italy and its determinants," CHILD Working Papers wp03_03, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Vincenzo Atella & Jay S. Coggins & Federico Perali, 2004. "Aversion to Inequality in Italy and its Determinants," CEIS Research Paper 56, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Francisco M. Lagos & Juan Antonio Lacomba, 2001. "Election On Retirement Age," Working Papers. Serie AD 2001-09, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Jonas Agell, 2004. "Efficiency and Equality in the Labour Market," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 50(2), pages 255-278.
- Agell, Jonas, 2003. "Efficiency and Equality in the Labour Market," Research Papers in Economics 2003:11, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Julio J. Rotemberg, 2002. "Perceptions of Equity and the Distribution of Income," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(2), pages 249-288, Part.
- Julio J. Rotemberg, 1996. "Perceptions of Equity and the Distribution of Income," NBER Working Papers 5624, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Austen-Smith, 1998. "Redistributing Income under Proportional Representation," Discussion Papers 1270, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ugo Panizza, 2016. "A surplus of ambition: can Europe rely on large primary surpluses to solve its debt problem?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 31(85), pages 5-49.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ugo Panizza, 2014. "A Surplus of Ambition: Can Europe Rely on Large Primary Surpluses to Solve its Debt Problem?," NBER Working Papers 20316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Panizza, Ugo, 2014. "A Surplus of Ambition: Can Europe Rely on Large Primary Surpluses to Solve its Debt Problem?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10069, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Addison, Tony & Kiiski, Sampsa, 2003. "Income Distribution Changes and their Impact in the Post-World War II Period," WIDER Working Paper Series 028, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Miguel Székely & Marianne Hilgert, 1999. "What's Behind the Inequality we Measure: An Investigation Using Latin American Data," Research Department Publications 4188, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Sari Pekkala & Robert E. B. Lucas, 2004. "On the Importance of Finnishing School: Half a Century of Inter-Generational Economic Mobility in Finland," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-141, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Sari Pekkala & Robert E.B. Lucas, 2005. "On the Importance of Finnishing School: Half a Century of Inter-generational Economic Mobility in Finland," Discussion Papers 359, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Miguel Székely & Marianne Hilgert, 1999. "¿Qué hay detrás de la desigualdad cuantificada: investigación empleando datos de América Latina," Research Department Publications 4189, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Madden, D., 1999. "The Kids are Alright? An Analysis of Child Benefit using Irish Data," Papers 99/26, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- David (David Patrick) Madden, 1999. "The kids are alright? An analysis of child benefit using Irish data," Working Papers 199926, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Salverda, Wiemer & Checchi, Daniele, 2014. "Labour-Market Institutions and the Dispersion of Wage Earnings," IZA Discussion Papers 8220, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David (David Patrick) Madden, 1996. "Sources of income inequality in Ireland," Working Papers 199615, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- John Micklewright & Kitty Stewart, "undated". "Is Child Welfare Converging in the European Union?," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 42, McMaster University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:9535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed