Risk-Averse Traders with Inside Information
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Vitale, 2012. "Linear Risk-averse Optimal Control Problems: Applications in Economics and Finance," Working Papers CASMEF 1203, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Daher, Wassim & Aydilek, Harun & Saleeby, Elias G., 2017. "Insider Trading With Different Risk Attitudes," MPRA Paper 81733, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsrisk ; information ; stock market;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:9504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .