Multivariate Tests of a Continuous Time Equilibrium Arbitrage Pricing Theory with Conditional Heteroscadasticity and Jumps
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Mun S. Ho & William R. M. Perraudin & Bent E. Sørensen, "undated". "Multivariate Tests of a Continuous Time Equilibrium Arbitrage Pricing Theory with Conditional Heteroskedasticity and Jumps," Discussion Papers 92-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Mun S Ho & William R M Perraudin & Bent E Sorensen, 1992. "Multivariate Tests of a Continuous Time Equilibrium Arbitrage Pricing Theory with Conditional Heteroskedasticity and Jumps," CEPR Financial Markets Paper 0024, European Science Foundation Network in Financial Markets, c/o C.E.P.R, 77 Bastwick Street, London EC1V 3PZ..
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:9211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .