Household Debt in Seventeenth-Century Württemberg: Evidence from Personal Inventories
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jamasb, T. & Meier, H., 2011. "Energy Spending and Vulnerable Households," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1109, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Platchkov, L. M. & Pollitt, M. G., 2011. "The Economics of Energy (and Electricity) Demand," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1137, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kelly, S. & Pollitt, M., 2011. "The Local Dimension of Energy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1114, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- A. Meltzer & Peter Ordeshook & Thomas Romer, 1983. "Introduction," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 1-5, January.
- Brophy Haney, A. & Jamasb, T. & Platchkov, L.M. & Pollitt, M.G., 2010. "Demand-side Management Strategies and the Residential Sector: Lessons from International Experience," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1060, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- McLaren Loring, Joyce, 2007. "Wind energy planning in England, Wales and Denmark: Factors influencing project success," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2648-2660, April.
- Chris M. Wilson & Catherine Waddams Price, 2010. "Do consumers switch to the best supplier?," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 62(4), pages 647-668, October.
- A. P. Thirlwall, 1983. "Introduction," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 341-344, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Vijlder, Nicolas, 2012. "A macroeconomic analysis of the land market in the count of Flanders and the duchy of Brabant. (fifteenth and sixteenth century)," MPRA Paper 39283, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timur Kuran & Jared Rubin, 2014. "The Financial Power of the Powerless: Socio-Economic Status and Interest Rates under Partial Rule of Law," Working Papers 14-22, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
More about this item
- N23 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:1148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.