Biased Technological Change and Poverty Traps
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Pinelopi Koujianou Goldberg & Ekaterini Kyriazidou, 2008.
"Credit Constraints In The Market For Consumer Durables: Evidence From Micro Data On Car Loans,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 49(2), pages 401-436, May.
- Orazio Attanasio & Pinelopi K. Goldberg & Ekaterini Kyriazidou, 2000. "Credit Constraints in the Market for Consumer Durables: Evidence from Micro Data on Car Loans," NBER Working Papers 7694, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Garner, Thesia I & de Vos, Klaas, 1995. "Income Sufficiency v. Poverty: Results from the United States and the Netherlands," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 8(2), pages 117-134, May.
- Orazio P. Attanasio, 1998.
"Cohort Analysis of Saving Behavior by U.S. Households,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 33(3), pages 575-609.
- Orazio Attanasio, 1993. "A cohort analysis of saving behaviour by US households," IFS Working Papers W93/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Orazio P. Attanasio, 1993. "A Cohort Analysis of Saving Behavior by U.S. Households," NBER Working Papers 4454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emanuela Cardia & Serena Ng, 1997.
"How Important are Intergenerational Transfers of Time? A Macroeconomic Analysis,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
395, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Cardia, E. & Ng, S., 2000. "How Important Are Intergenerational Transfers of Time? A Macroeconomic Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 2000-04, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- CARDIA, Emanuela & NG, Serena, 2000. "How Important Are Intergenerational Transfers of Time? a Macroeconomic Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 2000-04, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Pendakur, Krishna, 1998. "Semiparametric estimates and tests of base-independent equivalence scales," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 1-40, November.
- Deaton, Angus, 1992. "Understanding Consumption," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288244, June.
- David Laibson & Andrea Repetto & Jeremy Tobacman, 2000. "A Debt Puzzle," Documentos de Trabajo 80, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Phipps, Shelley & Garner, Thesia I, 1994.
"Are Equivalence Scales the Same for the United States and Canada?,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 40(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Garner, T.I. & Phipps, S., 1993. "Are Equivalence Scales the Same for the United States and Canada?," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive 93-02, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Barrow, Lisa & McGranahan, Leslie, 2000. "The Effects of the Earned Income Credit on the Seasonality of Household Expenditures," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 53(n. 4), pages 1211-44, December.
- Fisher Jonathan D & Johnson David S, 2006. "Consumption Mobility in the United States: Evidence from Two Panel Data Sets," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-38, September.
- Nelson, Julie A, 1988. "Household Economies of Scale in Consumption: Theory and Evidence," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(6), pages 1301-1314, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2003-05-15 (Development)
- NEP-DGE-2003-05-15 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-LAB-2003-05-15 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cae:caerpp:8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jose-Victor Rios-Rull). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caerpes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .