Equilibria of Heterogeneous Economies with a Continuum of Agents
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic Programming; Spaces of Measures; Fixed Point Theorems; Heterogeneous Economies;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2003-05-15 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2003-05-15 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cae:caerpp:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jose-Victor Rios-Rull). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caerpes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .