Technological Progress, Slow Growing Economies and Polarization
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth Theory; Technological Progress; Development Traps; Financial Intermediation; Multiple Equilibria;
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2003-05-15 (Development)
- NEP-DGE-2003-05-15 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cae:caerpp:11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jose-Victor Rios-Rull). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caerpes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .